The Advisory Committee of the Department of Accounting and Finance
The Advisory Committee, made up of highly prestigious personalities, has as its task to provide the Department of Accounting and Finance with advice on the need to reform and update the Study Program in order to ensure its continuous harmonization with the new needs and developments in the field of science and entrepreneurship.
Composition of the Advisory Committee (Assembly Decision No. 1/12-01-2022)
Members of the Advisory Committee are (in alphabetical order):
- Alexandros Angelopoulos, CEO of Aldemar Resorts Group.
- Alexandros Alivizatos, General Manager of Redex SA, a company of the Kopelouzos Group, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Hellenic Facility Management Association (HFMA).
- Georgios Kastritis Head of the Internal Audit Department of Karelia Tobacco Industry S.A.
- Kontostergios Stefanos, Director of Financial Services TEMES S.A.
- Kritikos Panagiotis, President 11th P.T. Peloponnese of the Economic Chamber of Greece
- Konstantinos Konstantinopoulos, CEO Coffee Island.
- Zois Sotiropoulos, PwC | Partner, Outsourcing Leader